Price query and quotes
1. The client sends the price query with the preliminary information on the required bus or coach. The approximate route, the start and end of the trip, the number of passengers and the travel class are indicated in the price query (sent by e-mail or from the website of AS GoBus).
2. The client services specialist of AS GoBus specifies the details of the trip where necessary and sends the quote.
1. Buses and coaches are ordered on the basis of the order letter or quote confirmation (e-mail or order form from the website of AS GoBus) sent by the client.
2. The order is performed on the basis of the written confirmation of AS GoBus.
3. An hourly rate will be added to the daily price for each additional hour if the length of use exceeds 10 hours.
4. An additional fee must be paid according to the price list for each extra kilometre if the number of kilometres indicated in the written confirmation is exceeded.
5. The daily prices do not include the price of the driver’s accommodation (where required).
6. All prices are in euros and include 20% VAT.
7. International transport services and trips abroad are taxed at a 0 percent value added tax rate (pursuant of clauses 10 (4) 4) and 15 (4) 13) of the Value Added Tax Act).
8. The duration of a trip is calculated to an accuracy of 0.5 hours. Time under 0.5 hours is calculated as 0.5 hours and time over 0.5 hours is calculated as one hour.
9. The driver’s accommodation, parking fees, visa expenses, bridge tolls, insurance and ferry tickets will be added to the price if necessary.
10. The expenses of the second driver (wages, travelling expenses, accommodation, ferry tickets etc.) will be added in the case of long trips and foreign trips when the nature of the trip requires the use of two drivers pursuant to the Working and Rest Time Act.
11. Please inform us of changes to or cancellation of your order in writing at least five days before the start of the trip.
1. Non-contractual legal entities and individuals must pay for charter services in advance at least three days before the start of the trip, unless otherwise agreed.
2. AS GoBus has the right to charge 0.5% default interest for each day of delay on overdue amounts.
3. Payment can be made by transfer as agreed.
Cancellation of orders
1. The Client has the right to cancel or change their order by notifying AS GoBus thereof in writing at least 5 days before the planned transport services in the case of domestic transport services and 6 calendar days in the case of international transport services.
2. In the event that the Client fails to adhere to the deadlines specified in Clause 1 of this part, AS GoBus will have the right to claim damages from the Client as follows:
3. If the Client fails to adhere to the deadlines specified in clause 1 of this part, or cancels or changes the order three days or less before the planned transport service, the customer must pay contractual penalties within five working days as per clause 2 of this part.